July 23rd, 2021
We provide the Service to our customers under an agreement with the customer and solely for the benefit of their personnel and other personnel authorized by the customer as users of the Service (“Authorized Users“).
- the collection, use and sharing of Protected Health Information (“PHI”, “patient data”) from our customers or patients through the Service. Please see the customer agreement executed with Tilda for relevant terms regarding Tilda’s use of patient data or the Notice of Privacy Practices;
- the Patient’s Rights under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”).
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
What Data Do We Collect And How?
The categories of information we collect can include:
Information That You Provide To Us
We collect information that you provide to us when you set up an account with us, use our Service, or communicate with us.
For example, we may request:
- your personal information (e.g., name, postal address, email address, telephone number); or
- your applicable business information when you register for an account or subscribe to our Service (“Account Information”).
We may also collect any communications that you exchange with us, as well as any information you provide if you take part in certain interactive features of the Service, such as surveys or support tickets.
Information We Automatically Collect or Obtain From Other Sources
Usage and Log Data
We, and our third party partners, automatically may collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Sites or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, file information and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
For example, we may collect information about your device and its software, such as:
- your IP address,
- browser type,
- Internet service provider (“ISP”),
- platform type,
- device type,
- operating system,
- date and time stamp,
- a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device or your account, and other such information.
We also may collect information about the way you use our Sites, for example,
- the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our Sites,
- the pages you visit,
- the links you click,
- how frequently you access the Sites,
- and other actions you take on the Sites.
When you access our Sites from a mobile device, we may collect:
- unique identification numbers associated with your * device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google AdID, or Windows Advertising ID),
- mobile carrier,
- device type,
- model and manufacturer,
- mobile device operating system brand and model,
- phone number,
- and depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device, or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address.
We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Sites and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
We may obtain information from other sources, such as:
third-party information providers,
- security and fraud detection firms,
- marketing and business partners,
- or through mergers and acquisitions,
Do Not Track
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
How Do We Handle Or Store Your Data?
Tilda securely stores your data in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Services, encrypted at rest and in transit where applicable.
Tilda may retain your data for a commercially reasonable amount of time for recordkeeping, audit or other purposes. Any Customer Data that we have access to shall be retained, stored, and deleted according to our agreement with our applicable customer.
Keeping Your Data Safe
Tilda cares about the security of your information and uses reasonable physical, technical and
organizational measures designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
How Do We Use Your Data?
We use personal information collected via the Sites, our Service, and through other means for purposes described in this Notice, including using your information to:
- operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Sites and Service,
- communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you,
- send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, purchase confirmation, changes or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices),
- enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat fraud, spam, malware or other network and/or information security risks,
- provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising,
process your information for other legitimate business purposes, such as customer surveys, data analysis, audits, collecting and assessing feedback, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing and customer relationships.
How Do We Share Your Data?
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see “Control Over Your Information.”
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers or business partners who help us deliver or improve our Service or who perform services on our behalf, such as processing payments, sending postal mail, providing back-office services, or measuring site traffic.
- We may share or disclose your personal information if we determine, in our sole discretion, that we are required to do so under applicable law or regulatory requirements, or if we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with preventing fraud or illegal activity, and/or to enforce our Terms of Service.
- We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
Control Over Your Information
At this time, Tilda sends strictly essential communications, such as reminders for patient’s appointments, study related documents, clinically relevant communication, account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices. You cannot unsubscribe from these email communications.
Enhancing Your Privacy
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to:
- change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it;
- disable existing cookies; or
- set your browser to automatically reject cookies.
Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Sites, as some features and services on our Sites may not work properly.
Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it. Deleting cookies does not delete Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any site or service before providing any personal information.
Special Cases & Exclusions
We collect and process Customer Data solely on behalf of our customers, and in accordance with our agreements with the customers. We do not use or disclose Customer Data except as authorized and required by our customers and as provided for in our agreements with our customers.
Tilda’s patients should consult the Notice of Privacy Practices (“NOPP”) they acknowledged, whether Tilda’s NOPP, or their physician’s (contact your physician for more information).
Tilda’s Sites and Service are intended for use strictly by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that any personal information has been collected inadvertently from a child under 13, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have collected information from a child under 13, see “How to Contact Us”.
How to Contact Us